UK – Migrate International-Registered Immigration Agency

Work and live in The United Kingdom

The various UK Work Visas are designed with the goal of attracting professionals from many different fields, who would be able to fill any shortages in the UK labour market. Thousands of foreigners travel to the UK seeking work and hoping to learn and experience all that the United Kingdom has to offer.
In order to obtain a UK Work Visa, applicants must have a job offer within the UK prior to applying. There are many different sub-categories under the UK Work Visa, some of them can be granted for up to five years.
It is important to know that nationals from selected countries will need to apply for clearance in order to enter the UK. Also, it must be noted that if a UK company is to offer a foreign national a job within the UK, the company must be in possession of a valid sponsor licence.

Read more Apply here

Open a business in The United Kingdom

DAn Australian Business visa provides business people the opportunity of investing or establishing and managing a business in Australia with their family.
Alternatively, to travel to Australia for any business purposes for up to three (3) months at a time and as many times as you require in one (1) year, you may be eligible for a travel visa, such as an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA). You can apply online for a Business ETA if you have a passport from an ETA eligible country.

Read more Apply here

Study in The United Kingdom

The UK has one of the best education systems in the world. The Tier 4 (Adult) Student Visa is for students who are pursuing a post-sixteen qualification and wish to study full time at a UK institution. This is a very flexible visa and allows holders to participate in long and short term courses of at least six months.
In order to qualify, students will require a confirmed offer of enrolment from a licenced UK educational institution, they must have the ability and resources to accommodate and maintain themselves, and provide proof that they are able to pay their study fees.

Read more Apply here

Join your family in The United Kingdom

British and European law aims to reunite immediate and extended family members with their eligible EU relatives.

Applicants wishing to migrate under the family visa scheme must provide documents proving the relation to the person living in the UK.
The Free Visa Assessment lets you know if you meet the basic requirements to apply for a family visa to UK. To ensure that your assessment gives you a realistic result, ensure that the information you provide is as accurate as possible.

Read more Apply here

Travel and visit The United Kingdom

The UK Visitor Visa is required by foreigners who wish to enter the UK for short-term stays. This visa has many sub categories that allows foreigners to do various things such as; getting married, going on holiday, studying, visiting family, etc.
Visitor Visas are generally issued for 6 months, however in certain cases they can be issued for periods as long as 10 years.

Read more Apply here